Friday, May 2, 2008

Is it Spring Yet???

Wow...22" of snow....we thought spring was here....winter brought more snow and set many records. Most snow in April (almost 3 feet), latest snow fall and most snow fall in a 24-hour period at 22", and the third snowiest winter on record. Fortunately, all the snow has melted, again, and instead of April Showers bringing May flowers I believe that April snow will bring the May show!The days are getting longer and longer, over 16 hours of daylight. I'm ready to start gardinging but not until after Memorial Day. Let's just hope there isn't any more snow!So, will I be getting any visitors from outside??? Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

HIEX said...

Well now it is June 24th and summer is still not here. The cool temps are keeping a lot of the flowers closed and is not cooperating with the chili plants. I guess you will just have to put their longjohns back on and make them a little green house.

Guy